Yoga for a Good Nights Sleep ~ 25min sequence
This sequence is great right before bedtime to help you ease into a good nights sleep. Practice in a dimly lit room in comfortable clothes. Keep warm. Turn off electronic devices. During the sequence, take time to transition between the postures slowly. Not that you may want linger longer in some of the postures.
- Child’s Pose (Balasana) – 3min
- Knee to chest (Eka pada Apanasana) R,L; 1min each side
- Reclined Twist R,L (Jathara Parivartasana); 2 min each side
- Reclined hamstring stretch R,L (Supta Padangustasana); 1 min each side
- Pigeon at the Wall hip Stretch R,L; 3 min each side
- Legs Straight Up the Wall -( Viparita Karani); 5min